We all know that efficient communication in the workplace is the key to success of any business. Technology such as emails, mobile phones, and faxes greatly enhance your organization’s communication capabilities. However, holding regular meetings is still one of the most effective ways for co-workers to share and exchange information, get feedback, brainstorm, collaborate, and make important decisions for their organizations. In fact, it is integral for any organization to meet regularly to remind employees that there is more going on than their own issues and deadlines to create an environment of mutual support focusing on a common goal.
It’s for this reason that Metro Offices, the most trusted provider of office space in Arlington VA, DC, and other parts of NoVA, decided to offer nearly 50 rooms to serve as meeting space or training center. Our conference rooms are fully equipped – from wireless internet connection to comfortable Herman Miller seats – to make sure that you will have all the help you would need to hold productive meetings and trainings. Other services and facilities are listed below:
• Flip Charts – for easy presentation
• Web/Audio/Video Conferencing – for interactive communication between people from different locations
• Beverage and Catering Services – for easy access to refreshments for employees and participants
• Dedicated Bandwidth – for fast and reliable internet connection
•Polycom Speaker Phone – for easy VoIP conference calls
• On-site Administrative Support – for efficient documentation of training and/or meeting progress
• LPR Projector – for clearer and more comprehensive video presentations
• Kitchen/Lounge with vending, coffee, spring water – for easy access to refreshments for employees and participants
Aside from all these, our meeting rooms are located all over Washington DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia for easy access to businesses and organizations across three states.
So rather than renting hotel conference halls, which are usually quite overpriced, why not choose the one that meets your budget yet provides all you would need for your business meetings? Call the Arlington office space experts, Metro Offices, and book a meeting room near you now!